April 30, 2011

Life is a rollercoaster

Today was like a ride on a rollercoaster! I got quite some work done for university and felt really good about myself, but had to make a very hard trip in the afternoon. My family has bought a “new” car and it was my job to drive the “old” one to the scrap dealer. In the past, I have gotten quite attached to our little pacifier (as we call it). As if the little one did know about its’ faith, he didn’t want to start. After a change of the battery, the last drive was smooth. Sorry to see you go, little pacifier! The hardest part – it’s the 2nd time I had to go on the last drive with a car. Have you ever gotten attached to your first car like that?

IMAG0112

IMAG0098

After a heartfelt goodbye, I spent the afternoon with my good friend J., the mother of my future godchild. We celebrated her last day at work prior to her maternity leave with a visit to the carnival and took my little godchild (7th month of the pregnancy) on her first ride on the Ferris wheel. Loads of fun for mother and child! I only did it for them in the first place as I am afraid of heights, but it wasn’t that bad. Glad I survived and we actually had a great time!

IMAG0094

IMAG0118
{ little godchild - we got her a pony - already spoiled }

J. even took my outfit photos later, though she doesn’t really get my obsession with fashion :) Thanks girl, you are the best of friends!

IMAG0135

IMAG0138

What I wore
Skinny jeans: Long Fashion
Dress (worn as a long shirt): Lindex
Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting’s Family
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Thrifted
Shades: C&A

IMAG0121
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...