January 17, 2012

A Day in Paris

A new year of my life has started and I have been thinking a lot about plans for this upcoming year - plans for my career, for this little blog and things that I would like to accomplish. I am good with making lists and I am still working on this one, but something on my list has been really clear for me. I want to travel more. As a student finances are really limited and travels are far too expensive to happen very often. This hopefully changes soon as my list of places that I want to go to gets longer and longer. my dream is to travel to all continents at least once in my life and stay there a bit longer. I would even love to be part of a sledge dog expedition in the Arctic on day :)

IMG_5706



IMG_5722

Another really nice spot would be Paris (especially during fashion week!). I'd love to visit the city of love and fashion. I have studied french in High School and also would like to freshen up those language skills. The food and sights as well make me want to travel there with Mr.B. 


IMG_5744

I dressed for my french mood a couple of days ago to keep the spirits high! I wore a combination of Vintage pieces and current goodies. My new favorite is the red beret from H&M!


IMG_5670

What I wore

Cape & Blouse: Vintage; Thrifted
Skirt: Heirloom from Grandma
Cardigan & Beret: H&M
Tights: Esda
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Charms on Bracelet: Thomas Sabo & others; all gifts


IMG_5802






Meet Virginia Design


IMG_5786-tile

Do you have a place that you would love to travel to?

6 comments:

Taida Nazraic said...

Wonderful styling! I really love everything!

Rachel said...

i love this look on you, it looks so dramatic and gorgeous! the cape is vintage perfection!! :D yehh lots of places i would love to go, but kiddies tend to stop the travelling a bit.. one day! thankfully i was a travel agent for many years and that let me see lots of lovely places. Paris truly is a beautiful city!

AmberBlueBird83 said...

very chic and cute.  I wore a similar color palette today.  Great minds think alike :)

life/style/flash. said...

I love your hat, it really suits you! You look great in red too!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comment :)

life/style/flash.

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

lucky you that you managed to travel so much before having your kids. Well, still, I guess one can always try to squeeze in a little trip once in a while!

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

red is my favorite color and thx for the compliment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...