February 12, 2012

What I love right now No.1

Life is good and I am enjoying every day, even though for the first time, I don't know what is going to happen next month. I do hope that my search for the job that is meant for me will be over by then. Still, whatever happens, I have my loved ones that stand by me and give me the support I need to manage all challenges. I enjoy the little things that come my way, like this little cottage I found over at Diary of Lovely. It won the Property Living Best Cottage Reader's Awards in 2010. Pictures are via Period Living.

IMG_8826

Dumplings with strawberries and vanilla sauce



IMG_4697

Sunsets

IMG_9067

Snow in my hometown

IMG_9155

Crossing off things from my 27 before 28 list!

Love and Spring is in the air
Love and Spring is in the air by aheartandsoulstory featuring a lace belt

The Modcloth Style it & Win it Contest for Valentine's Day! The above outfit is one of my two contestants.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...