August 22, 2014

China essential - the distressed T-Shirt

While being in China, I had to survive the humid heat and was really glad that I had packed these shirts from Primark. They were my life savers during these hot weeks. Whenever we went on a sightseeing trip and toured around the country, I wore one of those distressed shirts. In combination with my favourite black capri pants and a tank top, these shirts gave me some coverage from the sun, kept me dressed also for visiting temples and worked well hiding possible signs of sweat.

IMG_7262

I am not sure if you can still get them in stores now, but I bought them in the end of June, so they might be sold out.

IMG_7488-001

IMG_7264

IMG_7254

IMG_9547

IMG_9813

IMG_7268-001

IMG_7002

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...