September 1, 2014

Golden Summer Sun

IMG_8969

Today, the new school year has started and I am back to my work mode. Even though my work has a quite casual rule when it comes to clothes, I tend to dress up a bit more, at least during the first weeks :) This is one of my current favourites as I have worn it in similar styles throughout the summer and even took these pants to China with me and got a lot of nice comments on them. Combined with my black long blazer and new Mary Janes, I felt dressed up and laid back at the same time! Currently I am a big fan of white and gold accessories as my new watch works so well with gold jewelry. The sun necklace by House of Harlow was perfect for this occasion and nice sunshine!

IMG_8962

IMG_8996

What I wore

Blouse, Ring & Pants: C&A
Bracelet: H&M
Watch: Skagen
Shoes & Bag: Deichmann
Blazer: Seppälä
Necklace: House of Harlow via Shopbop

IMG_9012-tile

IMG_8998

IMG_8973

IMG_8980

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...