February 18, 2015

When the geese fly

1-IMG_2781

When I look at these pictures, I am a little bit sad as the snow is already gone. I wore this outfit last week to work and was actually a little cold while wearing it. I just couldn't wait any longer to wear my new printed skirt. It has been waiting for its' first outing for weeks. Do you know this anxious feeling with new things that you want to try out asap?! I definitely felt like this. The fabric of the skirt is quite thick and works well with the colder season, but this day was just a little too cold at minus 10°C. I added a plush pink blouse, rosé hat and scarf and some rose gold accessories. Now I just hope that these geese on my skirt are a sign and also bring the migrant birds back and with them Spring. 

1-IMG_2776

1-IMG_2813

What I wore

Skirt, Bracelet, Hat and Scarf: H&M
Blouse & Cardigan: C&A
Necklace: Thomas Sabo, gift
Watch: Skagen (find it here), gift
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_2832-tile

1-IMG_2761

1-IMG_2797

1-IMG_2811

1-IMG_2789

1-IMG_2749

1-IMG_2745

3 comments:

Jodie Filogomo said...

That skirt fits you perfectly!!! I love how it is geese, yet from far away it almost looks like houndstooth!! Great combo! Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Happinessatmidlife said...

I can see why you couldn't wait to wear this skirt - I love the subtle print of it!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com


Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Oh Jodie, you are right, when I look at the pictures it could be houndstooth! So great! Definitely a skirt that i will wear years to come! Thanks for stopping by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...