March 15, 2015

What I love right now - No. 3/2015

This week, staying at home with my back problems made me enjoy the little things even more. I'd like to share those things with you.

1-IMG_3399-tile

I treated myself to this Rituals gift set and have been really happy with the smell of the Sakura collection. Especially the body oil and shower foam has been great!

1-IMG_3383-tile

1-IMG_3629

Happy sunrises - currently I can actually watch the sunrises on my way to work. I just love it when the days get longer again.

1-IMG_3417

The beauty of being at home - yummy breakfast!

1-IMG_3419

Have you tried this? Poodle shampoo smoothie! Awesome bottles by true fruits. I keep the bottles later for my baking sprinkles!

1-IMG_3622

Isn't this the cutest little budgie? We'll have this little one as a guest at our house soon!

1-IMG_3414

candle light in the evening

1-IMG_3631-tile

super yummy dessert - sadly winter limited edition - plum and almond biscuit cake in a glas

1-IMG_3273

1-IMG_3274

celebrated Chinese New Year in style with dumplings - Jiaozi

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...