April 17, 2015

Knotted Influence

In the past months Instagram has become a big part of my life. I use it daily and probably a little too much. Still, gotta love this picture platform. Facebook has definitely lost in this game. I have always been a fan of nice pictures and that's what I get from Instagram. These past months it has also definitely changed my shopping habits. There are even hashtags called "instagram made me buy it" and this knotted necklace is definitely one of those things. Mr.B told me to make it myself, but seriously, I just can't start all the DIY projects out there! Sometimes it's just easier to buy it than make it yourself. This beautiful piece has been an instant love and I have been wearing it quite often these past weeks. It is sold on a German site for handmade products comparable with etsy. For the interested ones - the link to Goldmeise. Otherwise etsy probably has similar products for the international market!

1-IMG_4724

1-IMG_4732

This was my easter outfit to have coffee with my family. Wore the same look to work recently and got a lot of compliments. The necklace seems to be made for this skirt!!

1-IMG_4714

What I wore

Shirt & Skirt: H&M
Cardigan: C&A
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Bracelets: Ernsting's Family
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Goldmeise
Ring: Kaufhof

1-IMG_4728-tile

1-IMG_4701

1-IMG_4734

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

I am very active on IG too and have bought way many things because of seeing it there. A great necklace and loving this outfit on you!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com



Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...