April 24, 2015

TGIF - Cropped Boyfriend look

1-IMG_4824

My recent love for boyfriend jeans has grown even more since this beauty has become a part of my Spring/Summer wardrobe. I did need a new pair of denims that would be a little cooler for summer and that I could pull off at work as well - at least during casual friday. Today, I feel especially glad that it's the end of the week. Work days were long and a lot of stress in combination with a little Spring flu just doesn't work. BTW: my work place is REALLY casual and we don't have a strict dresscode. Only point that I need to focus on - I work with teenagers, so deep cleavage and too short hemlines are not appropriate. Otherwise I am pretty flexible. 

1-IMG_4849

1-IMG_4834

What I wore

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Lindex
Bracelet & Necklace: I Am
Pants: C&A
Shoes & Bag: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Scarf: H&M

1-IMG_4858-tile

1-IMG_4811

1-IMG_4821-001

1-IMG_4844

3 comments:

Jodie Filogomo said...

Love this outfit. You should enter it in the Lucky Community (http://community.luckyshops.com/) boyfriend jeans campaign!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Abby said...

Love the outfit esp how you added in the accessories such as that cute scarf and your statement necklace :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Happinessatmidlife said...

These jeans look great on you and I am loving this color combo - so pretty!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com



Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...