May 14, 2015

TGIF look - keepin' it casual

1-IMG_3290

Back from our holiday, this has been a short working week. Today is another holiday and tomorrow we got a day off. Long weekend ahead and it feels like friday to me. This look is perfect for that feeling, casual and a little chic as well. I am in love with this used look of my jeans and just had to get a second pair. It feels so comfortable and I think it works for so many looks.

1-IMG_3327

1-IMG_3334

What I wore

Cardigan: Seppälä
Blouse & Scarf: Ernsting's Family
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Bracelets: no name
Bag: Primark

1-IMG_3370-tile

1-IMG_3324

1-IMG_3301

1-IMG_3284

Happy Friday on Thursday!

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

A great look! I love the pretty details on your purse. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.



Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...