February 5, 2016

Turquoise and Roses

1-IMG_6810

I really do love this turquoise cardigan! It's been in a ton of my outfit posts these past weeks and it deserves the top spot on my favourites list. It is so versatile as well and works with most of my dresses and skirts AND it is turquoise, my favourite color! This look was one I wore during the holidays for the first time, but has been a recent favourite and I have worn it differently as well. The dress is a leftover from my Finland times and always reminds me of my beloved northern country! Do you have such sentimental pieces in your closet?

1-IMG_6836

What I wore

Dress: Seppälä
Cardigan: gift
Tights: Esda
Necklace & Earrings: I Am
Glasses: Metropolitan
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_6846-tile

1-IMG_6827

1-IMG_6803

1-IMG_6843

1-IMG_6821

1 comments:

fashionforgiants said...

Oh, this is such a pretty combination on you. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...