March 11, 2016

Denim blues

1-IMG_8497

This week, work has been keeping me busy and I am looking forward to the weekend. Can't wait to go for a girl's date of shopping and fun talks with Miss J tomorrow and have a nice evening with Mr.B as I am going on a worktrip to Berlin on Sunday afternoon. Making the most of our short weekend together! This look recently came to my mind when I found this DKNY denim jacket at a thrift store. It's just a little big on the shoulders for me, but otherwise I love the color, length and fit. It will look really nice with all my skirts. This grey one for example, even though it is planned to be my summer lounging skirt for off days as it is nothing too fancy. Still, with this combo, it felt quite appropriate for a girl's lunch or running some errands. 

1-IMG_8517

1-IMG_8481

What I wore:

Jacket: Thrifted, DKNY
Shirt: Primark
Skirt: C&A
Bag & Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Thrifted
Tights: Esda
Scarf: Pieces

1-IMG_8484-tile

1-IMG_8478

1-IMG_8496

1-IMG_8470

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...