August 11, 2016

Black is black

1-IMG_4742

Is it wrong to wear all black during summer? I really love this new dress and had to wear it instantly. It is so versatile. It's a quite rocky piece combined with my dark leather jacket and instantly looks more chic when I add a cardigan. Perfect for summer! It will be great for work and my travels alike. I wore this outfit for one of my many Birthday parties in July and got so many comments for this look. Only sad fact - the dress shrinks a lot in the wash, which made it just fine as a tea length dress, though it was supposed to be a maxi dress.

1-IMG_4728

1-IMG_4770

1-IMG_4799

What I wore

Dress & Belt: C&A
Bolero: Tchibo
Leather Jacket: Primark
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: gift
Bracelets: Pieces

1-IMG_4807-tile

1-IMG_4805

1-IMG_4778

1-IMG_4758

1-IMG_4723

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

I love wearing black any time of the year. Love it both ways you've worn this dress.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...