December 5, 2016

Lady in Red

1-IMG_0015

My favourite season is in full swing and it finally got frosty around here! Time to get out all the festive looks!! I wore this bright red dress with black accessories for our family brunch last weekend. The dress and my red coat have been two of my best thrift finds as they are both from my favourite brand for tall ladies - LongTallSally. They have been staples in my wardrobe ever since and it was so fun to finally pair them together. The dress is very forgiving when it comes to big meals as the ruffles hide a little food stomach, which might be visible as I ate way too much! Definitely loving red for the Christmas season and am wearing it loads! What is your favourite color for this time of year?

1-IMG_0109

1-IMG_0095

1-IMG_0021

1-IMG_0044

What I wore

Coat & Dress: Thrifted, Long Tall Sally
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Leggings: Long Tall Sally
Scarf: no name
Boots: Deichmann
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Ring: Kaufhof
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_0057-tile

1-IMG_0079

1-IMG_0088

1-IMG_9997

1-IMG_0052

1 comments:

Patti said...

This true red is beautiful on you, Anja, both the coat and the dress! Thanks for linking and have a great week ahead. xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...