January 11, 2017

New Year and new in my closet

1-IMG_0480

The new year is almost two weeks old and I finally get to share a couple of new additions to my closet with you. It's been a hectic couple of weeks of Christmas season, New Years Eve and my birthday and I just now get the time to show you some of my Christmas gifts. This beautiful coat being one of them! It's by Hell Bunny, a vintage inspired brand and fits all my requirements for a great fancy winter coat. It swings nicely, hits right at the knee, has long sleeves (that can be adjusted) and all my petticoat dresses get covered nicely even with the biggest of petticoats. It's a coat that you can wear even at minus 5°C and it makes every outfit look fancy in a heartbeat. 
Only my new handbag love can further brighten a look. It is no secret that I am a handbag collector and have quite a number of pretty pieces in my wardrobe, but this beauty is special. I do own the small Michael by Michael Kors Bedford in white and it is one of my favourite handbags for a night out, a fancy dinner or even a wedding invitation, but it is also quite small. It fits almost nothing and is highly impractical, more so because the white leather is just really sensitive when it comes to stains. Therefore, I don't wear it as often as I wish I would. I have been eying the medium sized sister for a while as it has the perfect every day size with that beautiful design. A week prior to Christmas Mr.B and I checked out TK Maxx for some last minute gifts and there she was. This red beauty in all her glory almost half price only and I just had to get her. A big Christmas gift to myself, which I haven't regretted once.

1-IMG_0435

1-IMG_0466

What I wore

Coat: Hell Bunny via TopVintage
Skirt & Cardigan: C&A
Leggings: Long Tall Sally
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace and Bracelet: Thrifted, vintage
Bag: Michael Kors via TK Maxx
Scarf: no name

1-IMG_0448-tile

1-IMG_0446-tile

1-IMG_0495

1-IMG_0529

1-IMG_0552

1-IMG_0562

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...