January 7, 2017

Winter Whites

1-IMG_1175

I love winter! I am a true winter girl (my birthday is actually tomorrow!) and I am over the moon excited that it started snowing a couple of days ago and is extremely cold right now! My kind of weather! I do find dressing a little more tricky, but bundling up is fun as well. I am wearing this wonderful look today and will probably wear it again on Monday going to work. Whenever I can, I try to wear all my pencil skirts also during winter and with a nice pair of tights, I can manage the cold. This look is definitely already a favourite of mine in 2017 and the year is only a week old. Way to go!

1-IMG_1204

1-IMG_1190

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Cardigan: Lindex
Poncho: 1982 Fashion
Scarf & Hat: handmade by mom
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Ring: Glitter
Necklace: Kalevala
Gloves: vintage

1-IMG_1210-tile

1-IMG_1193

1-IMG_1176

1-IMG_1179

1-IMG_1171

This is my face when I see snow! I am a true winter child and love to be in the snow, love the crispy cold and enjoy all things that involve snow. I have one issues - downhill skiing but other than that, the snow is my favourite, especially sledge riding!

1-IMG_1167

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...