April 24, 2017

Spring Blues

1-IMG_2888-001

Easter has been great this year, though rainy and even a bit snowy, but it also gave the flowers a boost and it's nice and green everywhere right now. Finding nice backdrops for pictures is so much easier now, that this grey and dark winter season seems to be over. I love dressing for the season and it's so much fun to find a backdrop that works well with my outfit. These yellow forsythias called for a navy blue outfit! That denim skirt by Dorothy Perkins has been in my closet for at least half a year, but never made it onto the blog so far. What a shame, finally got to show it to you! Everyone should have a nice denim skirt in their collection. It's a great staple, just like my denim jacket. Stripes have been my go-to print this season, mostly because I am lacking a nice polka dot version of this cropped sweater so far. Hope to get one soon!

1-IMG_2911-001

1-IMG_2964

1-IMG_2898-001

What I wore

Skirt: Dorothy Perkins Curve at Zalando
Jacket & Cardigan: Primark
Necklace, Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Ring: H&M
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: I Am

1-IMG_2946-tile

1-IMG_2944

1-IMG_2965

1-IMG_2916

1-IMG_2905-001

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...