June 21, 2017

Pink Bohemian

1-IMG_3452

As I love this tree and its' blossoms, I just had to take more photos with it. It's the last for this year, promise! This dress is a new find and has been a pretty good one as I have searched for a nice maxi dress in a dark blue shade with short sleeves. Often, those summer maxi dresses just come with little straps and that's just not working for my office attire. We do have a pretty loose dress code, but too much cleavage just isn't ok for a teacher. Therefore, this one is a total keeper. I have paired it with my pink leather jacket here, but actually don't like the length with the dress and prefer my denim jacket, which sits more on my natural waist and not on my hips. A lot more flattering. 

1-IMG_3441

1-IMG_3501-tile

What I wore
Dress: C&A
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelets: Glitter
Necklace: I Am

1-IMG_3468


1-IMG_3499

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...