September 16, 2017

Strawberries

1-IMG_6816

I have been a little MIA, because we are still moving house. It has been a working process and now our little kitten joined our family and needs a lot of attention. Outfits and fashion have been a little bit less important even though I got this beautiful walk-in closet now. Sadly, haven't had a lot of time to utilize it, but will make it work. This look that I am posting here today has been on my mind for a while, but I only managed to wear it now. I got the strawberry dress as my first ever 50s inspired reproduction dress several years back and always had a full on strawberry look in mind. This summer, I finally got the matching strawberry wicker bag to the dress and some time back, my mom got those swarovsky crystal earrings for me on during one of her vacations. It's a dream combination.

1-IMG_6840

1-IMG_6850-tile

What I wore

Dress: Hell Bunny
Cardigan: VivienofHolloway
Necklace & Earrings: gifts
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Collectif

1-IMG_6862

1-IMG_6792

1-IMG_6802

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...