March 24, 2019

Winter to Spring

1-IMG_7115

It's been a minute since I last posted here and it felt ok to be away from blogging for a while. I needed to think about what I want to do with this place for the future. It has been more than 8 years since I started blogging on a regular basis and have been sharing fashion and a little bit of lifestyle here ever since. Change has been on my mind and it needs to come this year. I haven't fully figured it out yet, but I have missed blogging in the meantime and want to do the changes on the go. I hope you come along again on this journey. We took these photos when it was still snowing here and though we just had the official start of Spring, it is still grey and dark most days with the odd warm and sunny day in between. I wore some of my old favourites for this day and felt quite comfortable with these classics. Burgundy red just always works with black and this combination stands for my traditional winter colours. 

1-IMG_7119

What I wore

Rollneck: no name
Skirt & Leggins: Long Tall Sally
Ring, Necklace, Earrings and Ring: Kalevala
Boots: Deichmann

1-IMG_7160-tile

1-IMG_7137

1-IMG_7125

1-IMG_7141


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...