January 6, 2011

Weekend Preparations

I am turning 26 on Saturday. To not confuse family celebrations with my friends, I will be hosting a party at my place on the eve of my birthday. On Saturday (my actual birthday) I will meet my family and have a more quiet evening.
For a while it has been a tradition that my birthday parties are celebrations with a theme.

This years' theme will be “Back to the 50’s”.


I can’t wait to decorate my flat and dress up. I am also looking forward to the outfits of my friends. 


As we will be starting the party late tomorrow night, I plan on having snacks connected to the party theme. I will make sandwiches, milkshakes and bake muffins as well as American style cookies. To start preparations well in advance, this whole last week has been about planning and collecting ideas. 





What I wore

Black used Jeans: Long Fashion catalogue (Fashion for tall women)
Tank Top: H&M
Shirt: C&A
Cowl scarf: H&M
Bracelet Charm formed into a Necklace pendant: Thomas Sabo Charm Club
Pearl earrings: Bijou Brigitte

This morning, I went shopping for the main groceries. My outfit had to be comfy and practical. So I went with a jeans and shirt combo with classic accessories.
Even though the snow is melting right now, it is still quite chilly. For that reason, I also threw on a chunky sweater and a cowl scarf. With that I was good to go.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...