February 4, 2011

Three is a charm

It’s Friday! Normally I would jump up and down with joy, but this week it means that my exam is faster approaching than anticipated. I studied quite a lot though, so I feel good about my progress and can enjoy the evening watching some TV.

After waiting for quite a while, I finally received my silk scarf that I had ordered from KleiderKreisel already some time ago. It’s such a lovely print and gave my simple outfit a splash of color. 



According to a saying, “Three is a charm”. I was excited for my 3rd outfit in the 30 for 30 challenge and I wasn’t disappointed with the outcome. (Due to the horrible snow fall yesterday, I am only at Nr.3) Just my photos didn’t turn out the way I would have hoped for. My flatmates were both busy and couldn’t help me with the pictures, so I had to rely on my tripod once again. Sadly enough the weather is unbearable right now, so my room had to suffice. As Tania already mentioned yesterday, indoor lighting is unflattering and not nice for any outfit pictures.
Please bear with me today, I promise nice outdoor pictures tomorrow!



What I wore (apart from the 30x30 pieces, find these here)

Scarf: Thrifted
Necklace: Bazaar in Turkey
Pearl Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Ring: H&M







I wanted to find ways to tie my new Scarf and all the other treasures in my scarf box. While searching the net, I came across several videos on YouTube, this in particular that made me instantly practice. I might just go for some new hair styles soon!

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

Cute outfit and gorgeous scarf!

Anonymous said...

what nail colour is that?

Anja said...

It's a limited edition nail polish by Catrice, color is called "expect the unexpected".comes close to the OPI "Malaga Wine" that I have been wearing in "dotty Sunday" post.Looks different throug the lighting here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...