May 28, 2011

Love for Nature

May is almost over and that also means that I have been taking pictures with my SLR for almost half a year! My photography has changed so much since I bought the Canon 500D. I can barely go a day without taking photos and I feel my pictures have changed as well. Even though I really enjoy photographing people or having my outfit photos taken by friends, I still enjoy landscape photography the most. My mother’s garden has been an amazing inspiration and I wanted to show you some new shots that I have taken during May.

Do you have any special place that inspires you and/or makes you take lots of great photos?


IMG_5952


IMG_6533


IMG_6536


IMG_6803


IMG_6552


IMG_6807

IMG_6544


IMG_6801


IMG_6804

7 comments:

Ramz_revell said...

beautiful!  i love spring and summer flowers!

Savannah said...

These photos are beautiful!

Lauren said...

Love these pictures! And I love your blog! I'm proud to be your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me too :)

xoxo Lauren

 http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

Leahvdk said...

beautiful photos.

xo L.

London Loves said...

schöne bilder! ich brauch mehr objectiveeee! ;D
xxx

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

Wer braucht das nicht :) Ich hab noch so einige auf meiner Wunschliste!!! :)

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you Lauren, I will definitely check your blog :) Have a wonderful day, girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...