July 21, 2011

Paperdoll for a day

Today is all about dressing up! I am so excited, because I had nothing to worry about today. Thanks to Suze and her Paperdoll Project, I actually got dressed by the wonderful Laura of Ruby Bastille. She made my life in the morning so much easier! And boy did she dress me well! I got to wear my new red dress. It was a bargain at 4,50€ that I found two weeks ago at the Helsinki Flea Market. Such a lucky find! I have been looking for a red dress for ages and this one is awesome. Together with those accessories Laura picked, it looks like a 50s dream come true!


IMG_9669

Also check out how I dressed Laura today and head over to Suze for all those other lovely Ladies!

Paper Doll Project

IMG_9673

I guess, I have maybe given Laura a hard one though, as it's also another Everybody Everywear and I so wanted to participate in that edition. The EBEW Ladies in corporation with one of my favorite bloggers, Jentine from My Edit, asked us to wear something thrifted. Well, lucky me, my dress, bag, slip and belt just happen to fit that criteria!!


Thrift | Everybody, Everywear


IMG_9675

IMG_9678

What I wore

Dress: Laura Ashley, Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Tom Taylor; Thrifted
Necklace & Earrings: Gift from my parents
Shoes: TK Maxx
Slip: Vintage; Thrifted
Tights: Esda
Lipstick: P2 Pure Color "Park Street"


IMG_9682

IMG_9683-tile



5 comments:

oranges_and_apples said...

This is so so adorable! what a great find on the dress!

Laura said...

So cute! I love it! And I love the retro pantyhose!

Bekah said...

Love the stockings, they are beyond gorgeous!

Dani said...

What an amazing Dress, im soo jealous^^ And the outfit is just great!

Meagan said...

Everything about this is great-the tights, the necklace, the dress, the shoes! Love it all! I'd love for you to join in the photo thrifting link up I host on my blog every week!
-Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...