July 23, 2011

Weekends are fun

I love weekends, mostly because I can spend it with my family and friends. I otherwise wouldn't really care so much, as I can take a day off from the thesis any time during the week. It's not as much fun though and therefore I enjoy a nice Saturday and Sunday just as much as any working girl would!


As you can see, I have really gotten into the yellow mode! More and more clothes find their way into my closet in bright shades of yelllow, mustard, lemon and lime. Feels a bit like my shelves have turned into a fruit salad :) I love myself some colorful clothes, especially now that the weather has turned a bit on us Germ(an)s.

IMG_9620

IMG_9618

IMG_9626

What I wore

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Pants: Long Fashion
Scarf & Cardigan: H&M
Bag: Gift from a friend
Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry; Finland

IMG_9630

IMG_9621

Enjoying the bits of sun!

IMG_9634

My weekend will be filled with party preps, as my little Sis' J. is turning 19 on Sunday. Time flies! I can still remember holding her in my arms the day of her birth. I was a really proud big sister! Now she got a boyfriend, a job and is on her first vacation all on her own!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...