August 4, 2011

Sunny side up

What do you do when all is gray - your mood, the weather, even your nail polish?! You look to the bright side and hope that everything will get better. I like my eggs with the sunny side up and so I like my days. There is something nice, positive and special about every day. Sometimes it is harder to see, but every gray day can have its' colorful sparkles and lots of sunshine. You just need to look long enough. 

Today was such a day for me. The weather was unreliable and definitely unpredictable ( we tried more than once to take these pictures in between rain showers!) and my ToDo list got longer instead of shorter. But it has to be done and my sunny side was cooking lunch together with my flatmate J. and having some time to chat even with all that chaos and stress in both our lives! Thanks J. for making my day!!

To top it all off, I felt like wearing the Boho style once again. Whenever I feel like it, I instantly grab my Lindex dress that I wear a a super long maxi skirt. Never fails to excite me :)

IMG_0418

IMG_0406

IMG_0420

What I wore

Dress (as skirt): Lindex
Cardigan: Bon Prix
Tops: H&M
Shoes: Marco Tozzi; TK Maxx
Belt: ?
Earrings: Street Vendor; South Africa
Ring: Bijou Brigitte
Necklace & Bracelet: Gift from my mother
Nail Polish: Catrice "From Dusk to Dawn"

I am feeling a bit like Pocahontas!

IMG_0423

page

2 comments:

Savannah said...

love your dress/skirt :) and that ring is soo pretty!

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

it's a new addition to my selection! Fell right in love with it myself :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...