September 26, 2011

Day as a Gummi Bear

Currently, I am getting little sleep and even less free time. I basically write, eat & drink, work or sleep. I am tired a lot and drink huge amounts of coffee. This weekend, I decided to switch to energy drinks. Huge mistake! I felt like one of those characters in the Disney cartoon "Adventures of the Gummi Bears". The drink not only tastes like gummibears, I also got crazy jumpy and fidgety.

Still tried to sneak in some time for outfit photos as I wore this cute ensemble Friday night for dinner. It's funny that every time I am wearing this blouse, I instantly want to add this bowler hat to the combinaton! Also wearing my "new to me" thrifted bracelet for the first time! So pretty!

IMG_2581

IMG_2587

IMG_2627

IMG_2572

IMG_2600

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Top & Ring: H&M
Blouse: Vero Moda
Blazer: Seppällä
Bowler Hat: Monki
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace & Bracelet: Thrifted

page

1 comments:

Francesca said...

love the shoes!
pass to my blog and follow :)

http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...