November 14, 2011

Back on track

Since finishing my thesis and moving into my own place, it's been quite tricky to update the blog regularly. Finally, I've got a real internet connection again and my camera is repaired as well. It's also been a while since I had time to do some shopping or thrifting, because all my spare cash went into refurnishing my apartment. Last week, I treated myself to some very much needed winter boots and also finally managed to have my biggest thrifting find these last weeks shortened - a real leather pencil skirt that was just a little bit to long.

I wore it for lunch with the family last weekend and paired it with my new boots :)

IMG_3848



Sweet Serendipity

IMG_3853

IMG_3812

IMG_3803

What I wore

Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: Vero Moda
Cardigan: Bon Prix
Belt: H&M
Tights: Esda
Boots: Deichmann
Bracelet: Heirloom from mom
Ring: I am

IMG_3838

IMG_3793-tile

How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this outfit, im always to nervous to wear a leather skirt, but i love how you've dressed it here! It looks amazing! 

Hope Shores said...

Love this outfit! Congrats on finish your thesis and the new apartment. :)

-Hope
www.aflatteringtale.com

A R Hawkins said...

Love the cardi!!!

Check out my first blog giveaway:

http://www.fatandfierce.com/2011/11/tias-favorite-things-giveaway-1-preview.html

30 items and 3 winners!!!

www.fatandfierce.com

Meagan said...

Love, love, love that sweater! Thanks for linking up!
-Meaganwww.spunkychateau.com

Little Red Purse said...

Congrats on the thesis and the new place! That's so exciting. And great thrift find, looks great on you.

xo L.
 

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

thx a lot! Was a bit hesitant about the skirt as well, but it is rather easy to remix. Wouldn't have thought that in the beginning! Try it out!!

Ana said...

I love this! That skirt is such a great find :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...