April 6, 2012

Getting things done

This week has been great. I got a huge amount of things from my list done and managed to organize a lot prior to easter. Now I plan on taking a little break from my ToDo list and enjoy the time with my family and loved ones. 

IMG_7361


IMG_7369

Just in time for the holidays, the first trees start to bud and the weather is playing April trix with us. Just two days ago, I was able to wear this outfit and now we have snow forecasted for easter sunday. 

IMG_7415-tile

IMG_7388

I still enjoyed this little walk with Mr.B. - right now we have to enjoy every ray of sunlight. I was so happy to wear my new-to-me Mary Janes. This outfit reminds me a lot of Sandy from the movie Grease.

IMG_7410

IMG_7356


What I wore

Shirt & Scarf: H&M
Jacket: Mr. & Lady Jeans
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Shoes & Bag: Thrifted
Skirt: heirloom from Grandma
Bracelet: gift
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry, Finland

IMG_7440-tile

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Agnieszka said...

Thanks! And Happy Easter to you ;)

Very pretty cardigan and lovely photos.

xoxo, Agnieszka

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you so much as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...