November 18, 2012

Bedroom makeover - plans in the making!

I have been in love with my bedroom ever since I moved into my apartment about one year ago. It has been a long way, but I feel quite happy with it now. Ever since seeing the 2012 IKEA catalogue, I knew how my bedroom would look like. Girly and romantic. I kept my grandmother's old wallpaper and reworked the other walls to creak this look. Only one corner still needs some work. My green dresser is pretty and fits well into the room, but I want to add a dressing table similar to this bureau or this desk by Fashion for Home. Then I can get ready in the morning while Mr.B blocks the bathroom. It would also work well for storage. All my make up and jewelry would get a place and I could move the green dresser into the corner of the bedroom it was meant for since the beginning.

IMG_1621

IMG_1614

IMG_1617

IMG_1622

Fashion for Home currently searches for dream bedroom makeovers all over the net. Bloggers and readers have the chance to get their makeover paid! How cool is that? Well, lets see how big my chances are. I could also use a new diningroom table!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...