February 17, 2013

What I love right now - No.1/ 2013

It has been a while since my last What I love right now post. In Germany the rules for sharing photos that aren't your own have changed drastically and blogs all around have been fined even when linking the picture to the original post. I don't want to get in any trouble and will therefore not share any other sites anymore. The What I love right now series will still include pictures and important stories of my life in the future, but all photos will be my own. I might share links once in a while, but without adding the picture to my post.


IMG_3856

Forest fruit punch is one of my favorites for the summer, but also tastes awesome during the winter months. I served it ice cold in a mason jar with a striped straw. Perfection!


IMG_4794

Tulips are the best to bring some Spring spirits into the house. I buy them every week now to survive the last grey weeks.

IMG_4781

New tinted branches fit well with my enamel cans. Can't wait to decorate them with Spring ornaments for Easter!

IMG_5110

Made this cake for Mr.B as a Valentine's treat. The recipe is by Frl.Klein, one of my favorite design and cooking blogs. She recently published a cook book and I won it during a giveaway over at Emmabee.

IMG_5117-horz

This is the Valentine's cake, a three colored shortcrust cake. I made it with my new 20s spring form and we loved the outcome.

IMG_5032

IMG_4245-tile

Loved both my trips to Berlin during the last weeks! Some sightseeing paired with work. Met my idol - Elvis Presley.

IMG_4311

Met the Mario Brothers :)

IMG_4828

Love this little guest! 
Happy Sunday to all of you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...