April 21, 2013

What I love right now - No. 5/2013

We had another busy weekend with my mom's birthday and some other great events. 
I have been on the lookout for a scooter for a while. Of course a Vespa would be the ultimate goal, but we have this old-school scooter in Germany that is called "Schwalbe". I finally got myself one this weekend! Can't wait to cruise around town with Mr.B and take this beauty for rides. It does have some small beauty spots, but this lady is already 40 years old. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend!

IMAG2249

Handmade cheese cake with a strawberry to make it into a strawberry cheese cake:) It tasted great even though it wasn't the original New York one.

IMG_7269

IMG_7529

My mom had her big birthday this weekend and this is the amazing bouquet she got from my dad. I only hid it at my place so she would be surprised.

IMG_7540

As her birthday activity, we went to make incense cones ourselves. It was a dirty, but fun activity and we now have some handmade cones for the summer to fend off mosquitoes on our balcony and some for the Christmas season.

IMG_7641

Mine don't look perfect, but the output counts.

IMG_7635

I love these collectors cup sets that belong to Mr.B's mom. She has inherited so many beautiful pieces and we used them for our Easter tea time.

IMG_6298

IMG_6297

IMG_6296

My absolute favourite is this turquoise number.

IMG_6294

Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...