August 26, 2013

Vintage sunrise

I have enjoyed those past summer months. We have been quite busy throughout the year and now managed to relax for some days. We had a lovely vacation, enjoyed the time at the beach, had BBQ's with friends and even snug in some quality time for ourselves. One thing we hadn't managed until now was to enjoy a nice sunrise.

IMG_7653



On the way to work, we have this cute little lake where Mr.B and I also spent some of our first dates together. It's always nice to take a little stroll around there and one morning we just got out of the car and took some pictures!

IMG_7633

I always feel like I stepped right out of Madmen when I wear this skirt! It's fun to dress it up for a full on 50s look or, like I wore it that day, dress it down a bit for a day-to-day look. 

IMG_7663-tile

What I wore

Skirt, Belt, Shoes: Thrifted
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry, Helsinki
Bracelets: Glitter, Helsinki


IMG_7599

IMG_7681

Haha, it seems that I tried to look like Joan from Madmen in this picture.

IMG_7721


I am linking up to Monday Bloom and Visible Monday.

7 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

Beautiful setting, Anja, and I love your "Mad Men" look! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Amiyrah said...

I love a graphic tee with a skirt! This outfit is so cute and you look beautiful in that lighting.

mark a. said...

you look simply gorgeous in this outfit!

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Pretty look ... you wear retro very well! Lovey jewelry, too.
I don't remember the last sunrise I saw!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you Patti. Glad to be a part of Visible Monday, no matter how you will change the setting in the future!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you so much. Yeah, graphic tee is sometimes good to mix it up a bit and make it more today

AHeartandSoulStory said...

definitely go out next weekend and watch a sunrise. Now in autumn, the light is beautiful with the colors changing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...