August 11, 2013

What I love right now - No. 13/2013 Finnish food

When on vacation, I love to splurge. I buy souvenirs, go shopping (there always seems to be a sale going on) and I spend a lot of time in cafés, restaurants and enjoy wonderful food. Mr.B and I have had so many amazing meals during our trip to Finland and I wanted to share a couple of photos.

IMG_2321-tile



Compilation of wedding food, dinner at friends places and lunch.

IMG_2297

I still wanted to share bits and pieces of that lovely wedding we attended and those were the flowers at our table.

IMG_2187-tile

Coffee and cakes!

IMG_6717

IMG_1651-tile

Those are my favourites from the Café Esplanad in Helsinki city centre. We went to this place at least half a dozen times. I love their buns! They are famous for the big-sized ones.

IMG_6693

Fresh flowers at my friends' place!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

i just had lunch but it didn't stop me from getting hungry again after seeing some of those tasty pastries! mmmmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...