December 17, 2013

A Christmas Party Look

IMG_4811

IMG_4838


Today, I want to share a look for one of the many Christmas parties this season. I wanted to wear a chic, but a little sexy look and this was a wonderful combination. In the end, I decided on another look, but this is a great outfit that I will keep in mind for my next party.
_________________________________________________________________

Heute möchte ich ein Outfit für eine meiner vielen Weihnachts-parties mit euch teilen. Ich wollte einen klassisch-schönen und doch auch ein bisschen sexy Look tragen. Dies war eine tolle Kombination. Am Ende habe ich mich zwar für ein anderes Outfit entschieden, werde es aber für eine der nächsten Outfits im Hinterkopf behalten.


IMG_4834

The cape and skirt are some of my best thrifting finds ever. I love shopping at second hand stores and found those two beauties a while back. I always feel so classy and chic when I wear one of them. Combined they both make me feel extra pretty. I can see myself wearing both pieces for years to come. Do you know the best part? Both are made of good quality and will still be nice in the coming years.
_________________________________________________________________

Das Cape und der Rock gehören zu meinen besten Secondhand Funden. Ich liebe es, in Secondhand Läden zu stöbern und habe dabei vor einiger Zeit diese zwei Schätze gefunden. Ich fühle mich immer so klassisch schön und schick wenn ich eines von ihnen trage. Beide zusammen machen es noch besser. Ich kann mich auch noch in den nächsten Jahren diese tollen Stücke tragen sehen. Und das Beste: die Qualität stimmt!


IMG_4759

What I wore

Cape, Skirt (Cape, Rock): Thrifted
Shirt, Ring & Cardigan (Strickjacke): H&M
Tights (Strumpfhose): Esda
Boots (Stiefel): Deichmann
Necklace (Kette): Grandma's
 Headband (Haarband): no name store

IMG_4781-tile

IMG_4744

Linkin up to Visible Monday & Spotlight

4 comments:

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Very pretty, and perfect for parties. Sometimes difficult in the cold, but you got it right with your tights and boots ... long legged look! Love the lace with the pencil skirt ... and the pearls are perfection.
I think you're ready for a wonderful holiday evening!

mark a. said...

wow! anja, you are so very beautiful! i love your christmas party look! very nice!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Yes, that shirt especially is difficult with the cold. The lace doesn't really keep me warm, but it is a great shirt to give something special to my sleeveless dresses and I can actually wear them now in winter as well!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you once again! It's always so nice to cu on the blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...