March 30, 2014

A hug needs no special occasion

British blogger just gave me a huge fright. Apparently Mother's day is not a really international date, but happens on different days in each country. After a moment of research, I found out that I luckily hadn't forgotten about German Mother's day and can still prepare myself until may. 

IMG_0065

But who says that I can't give my mom a huge shout out every time there is a mother's day somewhere on this planet?! Actually, she deserves a huge hug and praise every single day. So here it goes: To my lovely mother, who has raised me to be the woman I am today, who still takes care of me when I am in need and who is always there for me when I need someone to talk to (this list could go on forever!). Thank you mom, for being you!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...