April 27, 2014

What I love right now - No. 2/2014 Easter edition

While I am off to Barcelona for a one week work trip, I wanted to share some of my favourite snapshots from our Easter weekend here on the blog.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Während ich für einen Arbeitstrip eine Woche lang in Barcelona bin, wird es hier auf dem Blog natürlich weiter gehen. Heute will ich euch ein paar meiner Lieblingsbilder vom Osterwochenende zeigen.

IMG_1278

IMG_1276

IMG_1266

It's Giszmo aka Garfield the cute cat once again!

IMG_1249

Easter decorations

IMG_1261

My sweet neighbours - some snacks for them!!

IMG_1258

IMG_1146

IMG_1246

IMG_1340

Easter presents - handmade and very cool - pictures soon to come.

IMG_1286

Yes, I am a child at heart!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

i love this edition of the things you love! your childlike nature makes you so fun and keeps you young! very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...