August 8, 2015

A day at the carnival

1-IMG_7250

This ferris wheel is huge and I have never been up there - afraid of heights anyone?! But it is a sight that just belongs to a good carnival and the Kät is one with a really long tradition. Mr.B and I try to go there every year though the weather is always bad. This time we managed at least a bit of sun and enjoyed a day with good snacks and admiring our old favourite rides. The look that I wore during that day is this one!

1-IMG_7199

1-IMG_7204

1-IMG_7210-001

The sound machine has given me more than once an aching stomach - never again!

1-IMG_7225

This has always been my absolute favourite when I was a kid. Dumbo especially! I have never been a big rollercoaster fan, but these flying things have always been fun to me! Same goes for chairoplanes and bumper cars! Oldies but goldies!!

1-IMG_7245

And of course the haunted house - so cool, but a little scary! What has been your favourite thing to do at the carnival? Any fun stories from your childhood? Share them here in the comments!

1 comments:

fashionforgiants said...

These are wonderful photos. I'm super afraid of heights so most carnival rides are a no go for me; I can't do the Ferris wheel or roller coasters either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...