December 5, 2015

What I love right now - No. 10/2015

During the colder months, I love long breakfasts at home, relaxing on the couch, with a hot coffee, breakfast egg, juice and some bread or else.

1-IMG_3225

1-IMG_3216

Naan bread with basil and cream cheese

1-IMG_3220

1-IMG_3244

Yummy dessert! Recipe by Emmabee

1-IMG_3237

Love my mug and coffee pot by IKEA. They sadly don't sell those anymore, I was lucky to still get one of those pots and two mugs with plates. 

1-IMG_3033-001

New print by IKEA, fitting perfectly into our living room. Sadly my Marilyn print didn't fit anymore, but hey, time for a change and it reminds me every day that we are going to Paris in 7 months. Can't wait and will be dreaming of this beautiful city every night till then. And in case you were wondering - I plan on going no matter what the current situation is concerning security matters etc. I think it would be wrong to cancel a trip just because some sad things are happening at the moment. Life needs to go on and we should be strong for all those that had to suffer through these horrible attacks. Paris is in need of support and we want to give that!

1-IMG_5628

Delicious lunch - Mr.B is actually quite the cook!

1-IMG_4094

Cold morning view

1-IMG_4092

Sunrise

1 comments:

mark a. said...

that fruit thing in the cup looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...