April 27, 2016

Quilted Beauty

1-IMG_9412

Just another pretty look for a meeting with my family - I have been in love with blush pink detailing these days and this blazer and blouse combo became an instant favourite as soon as I bought both pieces a couple of weeks ago. On another note - meet the new edition to my handbag collection. It is a real leather look-a-like flap bag that I recently found at VillaSmilla. It is a great bag that looks like the original flap bag that was once designed by Coco Chanel. As I by no means will ever spend so much money on a bag, I went for this more budget-friendly version as I do love the classic look of this bag. I have been on the lookout for years to find a good budget version, but never succeeded until now. Definitely makes this outfit complete and gives any look a classic touch. Would you buy the look-a-like version of a much adorned bag or is that out of the question for you and nothing could make you as happy as owning an original designer piece?

1-IMG_9433

What I wore

Blazer & Blouse: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Ring: Kaufhof
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Bracelets: Pieces
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_9442

1-IMG_9445-tile

1-IMG_9460

This is also the first look with my shorter hair. I might have one or two posts left with longer locks, but I am so glad that I did decide to cut my hair. My hairdresser cut about 15cm off and at our next meeting I might go even 5cm shorter to give it that real breezy summer feeling.

1-IMG_9436

1-IMG_9419

1 comments:

Rachel Garay said...

Such a gorgeous color combo. Blush pink is a favorite of mine.

Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"

Rachel xo

http://garaytreasures.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...