June 6, 2017

Cowgirl vibes

1-IMG_3170

I am currently working lots and don't get to dress up a lot. It's easy to put on things that worked well before and this is exactly how this look came together. This dress works so well with brown and all those faux leather pieces give this outfit a true cowgirl vibe. Yeehaah!
Definitely haven't worn these boots in a while, but they work so well with the rest of the look. It's interesting how many pieces of this outfit are thrifted. I can't wait to go thrift shopping in Finland during the summer again as most of my finds come from there! I'll post my next Finland blogpost soon, so stay tuned for more infos on my favourite country!

1-IMG_3173

1-IMG_3210

What I wore

Dress: Thrifted
Jacket: DKNY, Thrifted
Boots: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Bag: Thrifted
Pins: Disney Store
Belt: Thrifted
Bracelet: KalevalaThrifted
Necklace & Earrings: Kalevala

1-IMG_3217-tile

1-IMG_3180

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...