March 11, 2018

French Girl vibes

1-IMG_1890

I love France and Paris is one of my favourite cities that I've ever visited. I can't wait to see this beautiful place again soon and I am already getting into the mood by dressing a little bit more like those beautiful French girls and ladies. Of course, I will probably never manage that look quite as nicely, but I do think black and white stripes plus a little red never hurts nobody. This is my new favourite dress from Eshakti at the moment tht has quickly stole the spot of my old favourite LBD and I can see myself wearing this a lot during the upcoming Spring and Summer months. It even works in Winter! I had tried Eshakti once before and love their custom offer where you can order dresses fit to your specific measurements. Since working with them, I have ordered three more custom dresses and this is one of them. I love the heavy cotton fabric and the custom option is amazing or all ladies out there like myself that don't fit the average of a size 6 with slim legs etc. I am currently on the hunt for one or two summer dresses, let's see what I will order next!
I paired the look with simple pearls, some white accessories and as an eyecatcher my new red velvet moto jacket. 

1-IMG_1930

1-IMG_1973

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti custom
Jacket & Belt: Primark
Scarf: discounter Aldi
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet: Thrifted
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Necklace: gift 

1-IMG_1965-tile

1-IMG_1907

1-IMG_1976

1-IMG_1889

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...