May 1, 2019

Polkadots are always a good idea

1-IMG_7613-001

During the Easter weekend we spent a lot of time with family and it was the perfect time to take my new favourite polkadot dress for a spin. I always feel like celebrations with family call for a nice dress and this look was just right for a nice afternoon with my favourite people. I do love polkadots and will get a ton of wear out of this dress, but I always save my new dresses for a special occasion to wear it the first time and give it a special memory, too. Am I the only one who does that?! I also added my new glasses from Zeelool to the look as it worked so well with the black and red. I call them my Batman glasses that work really nicely with my more rockabilly inspired outfits. I have been on the lookout for some special glasses frames for a while, but in Germany cateye glasses seem to be a novelty and I had to look online. I am pretty happy with the frames and got my local optician to put in my prescription as I was not sure if my old one was still fitting. Next time I might get them with prescription from Zeelool.

1-IMG_7614

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti
Jacket: Primark
Necklace: gift
Glasses: Zeelool
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

1-IMG_7588

1-IMG_7617

1-IMG_7583

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...