January 19, 2011

Evening with the girls

My weekend was filled with work and only a small amount of free time. For that reason, I needed a bit of quality time together with my flat mates. One of the girls, Selina, will start an internship in March and we celebrated the job offer with an evening at the Sushi Bar in town.
To honor the occasion, I dressed up a bit :)








What I wore
Dress: Ernstings Family
Tank Top: H&M
Cardigan: Ernstings Family
Leggings: Esda
Boots: Deichmann
Brooch: H&M
Bag: H&M

The food was delicious and the conversations funny and interesting. We finished the night with full stomachs and some complaints. I have to say, one can never eat too much Sushi, but my belly might disagree. 


Starter - Japanese chicken soup and different salads


Main Course - Hoso Maki, Nigiri Sushi, ginger, Wasabi and sesame seaweed


Dessert - Inside-out role with pineapple, coco and chocolate 


I just love this tea! "White Fu" - amazing taste. I had to buy a package to take home. Can't wait to try it out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...