January 31, 2011

Family time

In my family, Sundays always have been important to spent time together.  We used to do arts and crafts when we were little (we still do sometimes during holiday season) and talk with our parents about things that are happening in our lives. Since the first time that I have lived abroad for a longer period, we treasure these Sundays even more. Sunday lunches at my parents place are moments when I refill my batteries and also have some time to not think about all the stress in my life coming from studies and other things currently on my mind.



This weekend was exceptionally cold, but also really sunny and we used the time to take a nice long afternoon walk in our snowy neighborhood. In a nearby park, my sister took my outfit pictures! 



{ Coat – C&A; Sunglasses – Takko Fashion }

Pants – Long Fashion; Cardigan – C&A; Top, Rose Shirt, Gloves & Scarf – H&M; Shoes – Deichmann }




Necklace – Kleider Kreisel; Ring – Pieces }



Some more pics from the day!





2 comments:

Julie said...

love the pictures! and that necklace!

Julie said...

love the pictures! and that necklace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...