May 5, 2011

Caught in Stripes

The sun is back and so is my good mood. I have been jumping around the apartment all day and couldn't wait to finally get out of the house. Do you know that feeling when you are full of energy and you are just happy!? 

IMG_6607

IMG_6606

What I wore

Shirt & Watch Necklace: Gina Tricot
Cardigan & Scarf: Thrifted
Skirt: C&A
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Ring: Bijou Brigitte

IMG_6670

IMG_6669


IMG_6645
{I tried my luck with dandelions!}




Thursday round up



Awkward
  • The pool attendant at the indoor pool checking you from head to toe - even with a swim suit you feel soooo naked
  • When taking today's outfit photos a lady came out of the house where we did the photo shoot and asked us in a really angry tone why we were taking photos in front of her house. I answered her that they would be just for us and the house would not be that visible. She said: "But it is so ugly. Why would you take photos in front of it!?" I was so flabbergasted as I totally expected her to send us away. The only thing that came to mind was "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". She gave us a snort as a reply and left. - Only bad thing: The best photo has her in the background. Arggg!
  • I tried the infamous blogger look to the side - is it just me, or does it look weird?


IMG_6614

Awesome
  • Meeting your favorite High School teacher at Walpurgisnacht bonfire - We had a great time catching up!
  • Starting the day with some laps in the indoor pool next to our house
  • SUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!
  • Tagging off things from your ToDo list - just feels great
  • Finding an YSL Vintage Bag at the Thrift store for freakin' 5 bucks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...