June 9, 2011

Summer Butterflies

I love Summer, if there wouldn't be the heat! I can't stand more than 80 degrees. I sometimes think, I am a poikilothermal or reptile. You know those animals that get slower the colder it gets? Well, I think my body works the other way around. I get slower the hotter it gets :)
So today was perfect for me. Not too warm and I actually managed to do some things: swimming, some thrift shopping, reading for my thesis! Really went well! And you won't have to worry about sweating and make difficult outfit choices - pretty or appropriate for the weather. Today, both worked together!

IMG_7535


IMG_7548



What I wore

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Zero; Thrifted
Necklace & Bag: Thrifted
Ring: Bijou Brigitte
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda


IMG_7540


IMG_7551


IMG_7554

Another round of my A&A moments of this week!!



Awkward
  • Going for a swim – afterwards, dropping the bag with those wet clothes on my bed – super wet stain on my sheets and the mattress – I did NOT pee in it!! I had to dry the content of my wallet on the radiator!
  • Stepped into the tram today – a girl behind me really kicked me in the shin with her high heels to stop me from sitting down in a seat she had her eye on – What is wrong with those people out there!?
  • The crust of the Birthday cake (Walnuts & Vanilla cake) I made for my flatmate M. – so hard, it almost hurt, but soooo yummy!!
IMG_7506

Awesome
  • Wearing my newest thrifting find – this super cute skirt
  • A long weekend awaiting me – full of sunshine and happiness
  • Free travels with the train in my region – I have been traveling so much in the last weeks to close-by cities –doing research, shopping and some sightseeing
  • Going to a free concert of Jennifer Rostock tomorrow! – maybe the last evening with my friend H. before she gives birth to my little godchild cookie!!!
  • Watching “Germany’s Topmodel” with my flatmate J. My favorite, Jana, won!!

7 comments:

Julia Bradbury said...

I love your seamed Tights, so sexy.

Kiss
Julia

Monica said...

Those tights are so amazing. 
Ask the Duplex
 

steffy said...

really cute shoes and love the purple ring!

















<3 steffy

Steffys Pros and Cons

Anne said...

WOW!! der Rock ist wunderwunderschön zusammen mit den Strumpfhosen usw einfach ein Traum!! :)

Caitlin McGrath said...

i love those tights! amazing.

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

They are so retro style - I love them! Had to get 5 pairs to store them!

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

Am in love with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...