July 5, 2011

Helsinki Day II & III - Food and the beach

I already have been in Finland for more than three days. Time is just running! I spend a considerate amount of those days just relaxing with my friends J. and J., but of course also managed to enjoy Helsinki city. 

IMG_8529

Yesterday, I spend the main part of the day browsing my favorite Finnish stores (like Marimekko). There is nothing better than a day of shopping with a good friend when it is the seasonal sale time!! I found several nice things and even a couple of presents.

IMG_8510

Today, it was then all about food and friends. I can't tell you enough how I missed Finnish sweet rolls! Doesn't that Korvapuusti just look awesome?! And yes, it is huge :)


IMG_8514

IMG_8521

Even got around to visiting the beach for a short while.

IMG_8528

What I wore

Skirt & Jacket: Thrifted
Cardigan, Scarf & Bag: H&M
Shirt, Bracelet & Watch Necklace: Gina Tricot


IMG_8522

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...