July 18, 2011

Snow White

I am from Germany and am very proud of my country for their old tales, stories and written records of fables and fairy tales. I've been growing up with the Brothers Grimm. My parents used to read the stories to me before going to bed and I loved them. One of my particular favorites: Snow White :)

A regular Sunday means meeting my family for lunch! This time I went to see them in the garden and had some kind of deja vu when passing this tree. Can you see some resemblance there?!

IMG_9609

IMG_9612

IMG_9605

IMG_9608

What I wore

Dress: C&A; gift from my mother
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Shoes, Belt and Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Accessorize

IMG_9613

IMG_9596

Isn't this such a cute little fellow!? Reminds me of Lord of the Rings!

2 comments:

London Last Night said...

Das Kleid steht dir super gut! Und die Kette ist so schön!
xxx

Savannah Hines said...

Such a cute post! I love your ring and you look fabulous in that dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...