August 20, 2011

Beauty Saturday - Nail Polish

I love dressing up and for me accessories are essential for a good outfit. Nail polish can be a great addition for an outfit as well. I got a "small" collection that I want to show you here.

Nails


Red and Pink shades


IMG_1201

Kiko "239 Red"
Catrice LE "Expect the Unexpected"
OPI "Malaga Wine"
OPI "Ate Berries in the Canaries"
Nivea Calcium Power Gloss "96 Fuchsia Gloss"

Red and Pink, such statement nail colors. I wear them all the time on my toes, but only seldom on my finger nails as they really call for attention.


Colors


IMG_1196

Essence Colour & Go "27 No more Drama"
P2 Color Victim "200 Rebel"
Kiko "295 Blue"
Catrice "250 I sea you!"
Manhattan Quick Dry "1010N"

For me colors are important, but I am not experimenting a lot with new colors and rather stick with the blues and greens.


Nudes


IMG_1202


Fashion Nails "5 True Light Brown"
Catrice LE "Urban Baroque"
Catrice "From Dusk to Dawn"
Colorama "Cremoso Intenso"


Those are the best for every day nail art and don't catch too much attention. Subtle nude colors work well for a day at the office or with an otherwise colorful outfit.


Nail Care

IMG_1203


P2 Nailpolish Thinner
Catrice Nail Expert Nail Hardener
Essence Nail Care Tip Painter
P2 Matte Victime Top coat
P2 Crackling Top Coat


When I don't wear colorful polish, I try to at least treat my nails to a clear top coat or my favorite, the Nail Hardener. I got quite dry hands and my nails chip off a lot when I don't regularly care for them.

Nail Design

IMG_1204


Essence Nail Art Stamping Kit
Essence Nail Art Glitter Mix
Essence Nail Art Stickers
Essence Nail Art Pen


When I want to give my nail design a little twist, I add some stickers or a little drawing to my ring fingers. The accentuate the nails and my rings. I wear rings almost only on my right hand ring finger or middle finger.

My favorite Nail Polish lines are from OPI (high end) and Catrice (drug store). Do you have any favorite brands or favorite color for the fall?

1 comments:

Savannah Hines said...

This is a fantastic post! I love nail polish, you have some great colors & beautiful nails!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...